This exclusive Three Countries Safari to Botswana, Zambia and Zimbabwe is an authentic African experience with all the trimmings – action, adventure and luxury!
- Explore Botswana’s Okavango Delta in an open 4×4 safari vehicle or by mokoro (a traditional canoe) and experience all that the African bush has to offer.
- Track rhinos on foot from your superb lodge on the banks of the Zambezi River in Zambia.
- Sit by the elephant pool at your luxury camp in Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe and watch the elephants and other wildlife come to you.
- And you’ll get to see the magnificent Victoria Falls from both the Zambia and the Zimbabwe sides – two very different views.
A few days at our superb lodge on the banks of the Zambezi River at Victoria Falls is the perfect way to end your safari. It’s located away from the bustle of town but close enough to visit the Falls (a guided tour is included) or do some last-minute shopping. Each spacious room has a private plunge pool and deck overlooking the river, and the meals, staff and boat trips on the river are exceptional. It’s no wonder my guests rave about this stunning lodge and don’t want to leave!
Enjoy game drives in open 4×4 safari vehicles – perfect for wildlife viewing and photography, learn about the ‘small 5’ on walks with our very experienced guides, canoe through the waterways watching as elephants cross your path, and relax after dinner with a nightcap around the campfire – this journey has it all.
On your Three Countries Safari you’ll stay in private wildlife concessions where you’ll have the opportunity to participate in night game drives and guided walks – activities not normally allowed within National Parks. You’ll never have to share wildlife encounters with hordes of other vehicles – in fact, there probably won’t be another vehicle for miles! A portion of your safari payment supports local communities and conservation projects, and you’ll have many opportunities to see how vital this support is during your safari.
These luxurious tented camps, which are all located in private concessions away from the crowds, have been hand-picked by African Encounters director Karen Platzer. The spacious luxury tents all have en-suite bathrooms and very comfortable beds – this really is ‘camping in style’. Karen will personally escort this safari and she looks forward to sharing some of her favourite places with you.*
This outstanding safari is limited to just 6 guests. Don’t miss your adventure of a lifetime – book your place now!
* Terms & Conditions apply.